Friday, September 26, 2008

Dream [Fade Out.]

At times I can't believe
That after all these trials,
I've found exactly what I
was looking for. When I
see your face the numbing
Starts to subside, the
Reality that is you washes
Over and consumes me.



A part of me stands defiant,
In disbelief -- you can't be
real, I allude to myself. If
I'm pinching myself and this
Is a dream, I am so far
Gone that I no longer exist in
A waking world. If this is
Just a dream then let me
Sleep. Let me fade out.

2 comments:

Cyd said...

There are folks who don't believe in magic. Don't believe in the supernatural. Don't believe in angels, spirituality ... anything they can't pick up and inspect like a roadside pebble. DREAMS are so often overlooked and dismissed. But they are the court-worthy evidence that magic exists. Happy dreaming.

Dave said...

They are elusive at times, as well.