Wednesday, October 8, 2008

From/Reply I

So, I'm thinking of doing a few before/after, from/reply pieces. These are old, are open thought/closed thought.

Initial:

Shadows on the Wall

Dancing shadows on the 
wall echo the storm in my
mind. A smile so bright and
phosphorescent brings out the
beautiful intensity from your
eyes.

I'd love to stay here, my fixed
gaze on your heavy, sleepy
eyes. If only I could I'd light your
world, into a towering, dancing
inferno, like these shadows on the
wall.

Reply: Narcissistic Delusionary Malfunction
1:4 

There is
no
light in
flourescent
minds;
only nar-
cissistic delusions

-----------------------------

I knew once
What made me.
The layers, eroded
by time lay crumbled.
You cannot define
what you do not --

Understand

Your smile ignited flame,
while the mind melted
my extinguishing infatuation.

------------------------------------

I've malfunctioned;
in a classical sense.
Lone aberration
lost at sea,
choked.. back by
a collective tide.

No comments: